I’m putting this post up for all new readers of Next Level Blogger. It will serve as an index of the more essential posts here. When I launch a site, the first content that goes up is the “pillar content”, a phrase I stole from David Risley. Pillar content is the main framework, the content that really is the foundational material of the site. So far of course, this site is brand new and only a few pages are up. As I continue to post material, I will link up the pillar content here, so you can quickly get to any of the most important posts very easily.
If you want to bookmark this particular page, I encourage you to do so…it’s the best page to bookmark on the site presently and will be a good reference for anyone interested in coming back here. I will keep this page updated very so often as the site develops. Thanks for reading!
Where to Start
About – start here for the basic premise of the site. This is a short article outlining what you can expect to find here.
Contact – if you wish to reach me directly, the best place is on this page. You can also find my other social networking profiles linked up here.
Consultation – I am more than happy to help you with any of your individual marketing or sales problems. Getting a blog up and running, promotion, making money, etc. This page outlines my consultation services and how I can help.
Subscribe – If you find value in the content here, please subscribe. You can subscribe by email using the form in the sidebar to the right. Or you can subscribe by RSS. RSS will deliver new posts to your reader or email address as you prefer. Subscribing by email will let you know about new posts, but I also interact with my readers by email, answering questions, getting feedback on posts, and I also offer insider tips and additional information not on the blog from time to time. I also use my email list as a way of promoting products I sell. If you’re not cool with getting a pitch from me on occasion, don’t subscribe by email. I contact my email list once or twice a week.
- Google is Gravy – Why I Refuse to Depend on Google
- 10 Essential WordPress Plugins for Your Business Blog
- 100 Awesome Articles to Get You Fired Up and Motivated About Blogging
- How to Get Visitors to Look Forward to Your Emails
- Harness the Ultimate Niche and Destroy Your Competition
- 3 Simple, Killer Steps to Improve Traffic and Monetize Your Blog or Website
- Your “Internet” Business is Just as Much Offline as it is Online
- Use a Sales Funnel to Blow Up Your Blogging and Internet Marketing Sales
- Make Money Online by Selling More to Fewer People
- How to Identify Your Most Profitable Niche Market
- How to Improve Traffic from Your Social Networking
- How Should Business Owners Approach Blogging?
- Is Internet Marketing too Techy for You?
- Why Making Money Online with Advertising is not My Focus
These posts are a great place to start but of course are hardly comprehensive. I just wanted to provide this page as a lead-in, so it’s easy to get warmed up.
As always, if you have questions about an article or the business in general, please let me know by commenting or emailing me. I’m happy to help any way I can.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.