I’m a big believer in asking for what you want. If you don’t ask, you don’t get. And making the assumption that people will do what you want just because you’re such a great person is an erroneous thing to do. So to follow through on that, I want to make sure I’ve asked for what I want to happen here on Next Level Blogger!
- Please link this site up on your blog, social media profile or anywhere you feel others would benefit from it.
- Please use the widgets I supply at the bottom of each post to bookmark posts you like on Delicious, Stumble, etc, to share them with others.
- Please comment the posts to share your thoughts. Interaction is one of my main goals!
- Please subscribe by email if you find the content valuable.
- Please contact me with ideas, thoughts or criticism. I welcome your input 100%!
I promise this isn’t something I’m going to hammer on. I won’t post stuff like this very often. It’s necessary to ask for what I want though, and I hope you do the same 🙂
By sharing this site with your friends, partners and coworkers, you are helping more than you may realize! One of the biggest challenges of course is getting the word out. It’s true there are a thousand things any webmaster can do to do well in the search engines and get good traffic. The fact is that this site is very well-optimized already and is getting an increase in traffic pretty consistently, but NO site does well ultimately without a solid community to back it up.
My goal is not to dominate Google. My goal is to build a strong community of people who find this content helpful and who are willing to help me improve it, so it remains something that is truly valuable to us all. Whether Next Level ultimately gets 500k visitors a month or 50k visitors a month is inconsequential to me. My focus is on individual people, not stats.
I hope you’ll help me out! And I hope you’ll tell me what I can do to help YOU out! Now let’s go kill the rest of ’09 and make it a huge year 🙂