As I’ve said before on Next Level Blogger, investing in your business is key. One of the biggest returns I get is when I take the time to hit the road for a minute and physically go meet people. Internet business is people business. Period. No substitute. You have to rock, and the best way to rock is in person.
I met Gary Vaynerchuk last night at his #crushitchicago event, and I’m damn tired today, but it’s all good…for one reason. Even though I’m tired, I’m energized.
Take aways from last night:
- I heard some great ideas that I’m already applying to take my new business to the next level.
- I met great people, drank great wine, had a blast.
- Gary said his number 1 goal is to make sure his daughter knows she is the greatest person alive, which shows me it’s 100% possible to “crush it” and remain grounded at the same time.
- I was reminded that hard work is something we’ve literally gotten away from. We think we work hard, but we have no idea what hard work is. Hard work is coming back in a big way. It’s time to put a seatbelt on and get to it.
- There are massive rewards and fortunes to be built over the next decade…truly massive. But that doesn’t mean everyone is going to get their fair share. Some of us WILL be left behind. Make sure it’s not you.
- Got a copy of Crush It. If you don’t have it…I highly recommend.