This development project engages our skilled development team for a period 14-21 business days. It’s designed especially for businesses that not only want to have a website built to help them achieve their goals but who also want to aggressively promote their website online after launch. The project begins with an onboarding call between you and your dedicated account manager. You’ll have a dedicated account manager for the entire duration of our development project.
As a subscriber to the Enterprise Support level, your account manager will stay with you throughout the entire duration of your tenure with DT. The purpose of your onboarding call is to review your goals and to collect all the needed information from you (listed below) in order to complete your project.
After everything we need to complete your project has been supplied, our responsibility is to produce a completed, fully functional and ready-to-launch website that reflects everything we’ve discussed on your onboarding call, within 14-21 business days. After the development is completed, the site is launched on it’s proper domain and made available to you for review.
Upon reviewing the new website, if any changes are necessary, you will be able to submit feedback via our online Feedback Report. After you submit any feedback, your account manager will contact you to set a time to discuss. After delivery of your completed website, you have up to 4 hours of custom development work at your fingertips to knock out any fine tuning or further customizations you like. You’ll have two full revision phases available prior to the conclusion of your development work.
- One custom home page design and up to 3 inside page templates developed.
- Up to 3 custom sidebars setup (up to 5 widgets each).
- Aweber opt-in installation (you provide Aweber login).
- Standard autoresponder installation (33 basic follow up messages sent out over the course of a year, designed to facilitate conversation with your prospects).
- One lead capture page designed and integrated with Aweber (you provide your ideal call to action, or we can help you determine this on your onboarding call).
- Landing page system (design unlimited additional landing pages to sell products, build your email list and grow your business, using a simple drag and drop editor).
- Semantic permalinking (SEO best practice).
- Up to 10 pages of content added (text and optional featured image, supplied by You).
- Simple contact form to email functionality (with name, email, message configured…please tell us what email address you want to use to receive inquiries from your website. Alternatively, the form can be synced with your Aweber account for automatic follow up).
- On-site social media integration (you provide links to your profiles).
- On-page search engine optimization (you provide up to 3 target keywords, or we can help you determine them on your onboarding call).
- Automated XML sitemap development (SEO best practice).
- Image optimization (SEO best practice).
- Clean code (unlike many inexpensive websites out there, everything we build for you is customized, uses clean syntax and the latest standards).
- Membership site functionality (up to three levels configured, you provide content and desired functionality during your onboarding call).
- Shopping cart (product page template, all support pages, up to 10 products populated. You provide content).
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer encryption. Required for legal payment processing).
- Payment gateway integration with Paypal or Authorize (you provide login and access to your gateway. If you need assistance, we can point you in the right direction to get your gateway setup).
- Google Analytics integration (you provide Google login).
- Full cross-browser testing.
- Premium plugins.
- You provide us full contact details for your Point of Contact, any content you want included, feedback on colors and feeling you’re wanting to achieve for your project, examples of websites you like (if available), bottom line goal you’re wanting the website to achieve.
- Advanced Analytics setup (including goals, filters, conversion tracking, custom dashboard).
- As needed, social media profile setup and configuration.
Please also see Client Terms of Service.