By hiring R World Properties, Inc (dba the Dangerous Tactics marketing agency, from here on referred to as Dangerous Tactics), you are agreeing to these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
Dangerous Tactics is partnered with Dell Financial. Due to the financial backing we’ve achieved with this partnership, we have the ability to finance any development or marketing project. This makes our services much more accessible to small business owners on a budget. Contact us for details on financing.
Single Point of Contact
Upon beginning work together, Client will supply Dangerous Tactics with a single point of contact. This single point of contact is the administrative person that Dangerous Tactics will correspond with. This person needs to have the ability to make decisions regarding both creative and billing concerns. Client’s single point of contact can be the owner, CEO, office manager, creative director or any representative of the Client’s operation who make make both creative decisions regarding the project at hand and billing decisions regarding the payment for services. In exchange, Dangerous Tactics shall also provide a single point of contact with our company. A dedicated account manager is assigned to every client. This greatly expedites and enhances the creative and marketing work to be done together.
Time is of the essence. If an active development project is in process, and client hasn’t responded to correspondence from Dangerous Tactics or provided needed materials within 10 business days, the project shall be placed in our sandbox. Development work shall not proceed until client is available to provide feedback on deliverables and needed materials to complete the work ordered. When client becomes available to correspond and deliver needed materials again, Dangerous Tactics shall communicate with the client regarding availability. A new date will be scheduled to begin work again at that time. If a project has remained in our sandbox, without any feedback or materials received from client for a period of 6 months, the project shall be considered complete, and all deliverables will be conveyed to client at that time.
Consulting and development invoices are for services rendered and are due in full upon receipt. Recurring fees for service agreements are billed either monthly or annually (for a 10% discount). Fees paid for service agreements are not refundable unless otherwise stated in writing. Development work and consulting work is paid for services rendered and is not refundable. All downloadable products have a 90 day money back guarantee.
Cancellation Of Service
Client may cancel any active service agreement at any time by notifying Dangerous Tactics via the support page. Upon notifying Dangerous Tactics in writing, cancellation will be effective within 30 days. Service agreements are paid for services rendered and are therefore not refundable.
Upon cancellation, you will continue to receive access to your site until the closing of your account. This gives you up to 30 days to procure a backup of your files. If you need assistance backing up your files, please contact us through the support page. We can migrate your site for you for a fee. You retain full rights to use your design, content and all media files that have been loaded onto your website. Your backed up files can be used to install your website on a new server, so you will not lose anything.
Dangerous Tactics does not retain backups of client files once an agreement has expired and is not renewed.
Dangerous Tactics reserves the right to cancel any active service agreement for any reason. In the event Dangerous Tactics discontinues a service agreement, service agreement-related fees paid to Dangerous Tactics the same month of cancellation will be refunded. Additionally, if there is a website being serviced by Dangerous Tactics at the time Dangerous Tactics cancels an account, Dangerous Tactics will migrate the website to an alternate hosting provider of their choice. Migration expenses and first month of hosting shall be covered by Dangerous Tactics.
PLEASE NOTE: If there is a balance due upon cancelation, Client’s account must be paid current. Website will be available for migration after any outstanding balance has been paid.
Phone Support and Consulting
Phone support and one-on-one consulting is available by appointment. Account managers are available for online booking, and phone consultations are available on a first come, first served basis. Consulting provided by Dangerous Tactics is for the purpose of providing advice regarding the marketing and operations of Client’s website and marketing campaigns. No employer-employee relationship exists or is implied. Everything discussed between Client and any Dangerous Tactics team member is considered confidential. No specific results are guaranteed.
Non-Payment and Late Fees
- If full payment for services is not received, service shall be suspended. Service shall be restored after payment is made.
- If full payment for a development project is not received, delivery of the completed project shall be suspended until full payment is made.
- If payment is more than 30 days late on a website hosted by Dangerous Tactics, we may remove the website from our servers. A reinstallation fee will apply upon reactivation of service. Our normal development fee applies when reinstalling a website on our servers.
- In the event of non-payment or late payment, a 3% late fee may be assessed to the amount due each month, until payment in full is rendered.
Pricing and Price Guarantee
Service agreement pricing is as follows:
- Small Business Pro: $50/mo.
- Bulletproof Enterprise Support (for high traffic websites, eCom and membership sites): $97-297+/mo. Call for pricing.
- Social Media Management: Packages starting at $997/mo.
- Search Engine Optimization: Packages starting at $997/mo.
- Pay Per Click: Packages starting at $1997/mo.
- Content Service (10 original articles or pages of content published each month): $497.
Pricing is guaranteed for 12 months from original purchase. After 12 months, prices are subject to change. Client will be notified by email at least 30 days in advance of any price changes.
Our servers have consistently maintained a 99.9% uptime for as long as we’ve been in business, but this does not represent a guarantee. There are certain repairs and upgrades that do require taking your site offline for scheduled periods of time. You always receive communication to this effect, so you can always know the status of your website at all times. Downtime is always scheduled in the evening and night hours. The only exception is when a security-related issue is being addressed. In the event of a DDoS or malware attack for example, immediate action is taken.
We can create up to 10 email aliases for you at no charge. If you need a business-class solution to manage your office or team’s email, we’re a certified Microsoft Reseller and can set you up with Microsoft Exchange at a small fraction of the cost most companies pay for a managed email server.
You’ll have email on your own domain for yourself and your entire team. Your inbox, all your contacts, calendars and notes will be accessible to you from any device, anywhere. You’ll also get Microsoft Office software (optional) at a significant discount.
If you prefer to manage your own email service through a third party such as Google Apps or any other vendor, you can forward us the necessary DNS entries, and we’ll ensure your domain is properly configured to work with any email service you choose.
Service Agreement Details
If your service agreement includes managed hosting and website maintenance, then the following services are included:
- Daily database backups (this is what contains all your settings and content)
- Weekly comprehensive backups (all media files, php documents and everything associated with your website hosting account)
- Platform upgrades (as internet browsers and search engines change, we keep your website updated to always work well and remain secure)
- Security and performance upgrades (this keeps your website secure and running smoothly)
- Unlimited tech support via email. One-on-one consultation via phone or in person is available by appointment and is invoiced at $85/hr.
- 2 hours of development work per quarter is available for each website we host and manage. Changes to the website (adding features, changing design, etc) are part of the normal day-to-day operation of any small business. This allocation of resources is included, so whenever you want to make changes to your website, it’s all included with your service agreement, and it doesn’t cost you anything extra. If and when requested changes exceed 2 hours per quarter (12 hours of development work per year), a development fee is charged. Active clients only pay discounted development rate (currently $85/hr, instead of our public rate of $150/hr). If your website is ever in need of repair, it is fixed at no cost. Billable hours are used only in the event that the website is being upgraded or enhanced in some way.
- PLEASE NOTE: Hosting accounts may be subject to increased rates if the size of the website exceeds 2Gb. We do not retain backups of files larger than 500Mb. You are welcome to use your hosting account to host as many files as you like, as large as you like. For files larger than 500Mb, client assumes responsibility for maintaining backups of those files. We do this in order to keep hosting costs considerably lower. Service agreements allow up to 1Gb of storage by default. This can be doubled to 2Gb by request. Additional storage is available by request for $10 per Gb.
For a full itemization of what is included with each type of support package, read this chart.
Social Media Projects
Custom Facebook pages, Twitter backgrounds, social media sharing widgets and other projects involving social media platforms are requested very often. Please note that pricing for these projects is for services rendered. Any service rendered is guaranteed to meet or exceed your expectations upon delivery. However, social media platforms like Facebook and others change regularly. THIS MEANS THAT THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR CUSTOM PAGE OR WIDGET (OR ANY PROJECT DEVELOPED FOR USE WITH OR ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM) CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
If you have contracted Dangerous Tactics for a custom design project, requests for revisions are always welcome. For website or blog design, Client receives one design concept and may request up to two revisions to the concept. For Clients hiring Dangerous Tactics for logo design, Client receives 3 design concepts and one design revision to a single concept. Additional design concepts and revisions can be negotiated separately.
Revision requests must be submitted by Client within 5 business days. Upon receiving revision requests from Client, Dangerous Tactics shall submit revised design-related changes to the project within 5 business days. If custom programming is involved, revision work may take significantly longer. If no revision requests are received within 5 business days, deliverables shall be considered acceptable and complete. If there is any outstanding balance due, outstanding balance is due upon the projects completion per these terms.
If a project is already initiated, and Client introduces new requirements that had not been previously contracted, the additional work shall be contracted under separate cover. All terms of existing Work Agreement remain in effect.
Dangerous Tactics is hired for development, managed services and consulting work. Dangerous Tactics makes no guarantees that specific results will be achieved.
Copywriting and Content Formatting
Website development does not include copywriting or proofing unless specifically stated in writing. This includes copywriting, formatting and organization of content on client’s website. If content is being migrated from an existing website, migration of up to 20 pages of standard copy is included at no charge. Standard copy includes text and an image. Photo galleries, accordions, sliders and other dynamic page elements can be migrated under our hourly rate. If there are more than 20 pages of content that need migrated, the fee is $5/page.
Our team of copywriters is at your disposal. We’re able to create sales copy, email copy and blog articles for you. Our social media team is also able to write copy for status updates and other content to be shared across the web. Copywriting is billed separately.
Client can retain access to website and create a backup any related files stored on their site. This can be done at any time. The site can then be migrated to any compatible hosting provider. The only basic requirements are that the hosting vendor provides Linux with CPanel and that they’re running a current version of PHP. Dangerous Tactics can migrate the site for a fee. This can also be performed by any competent developer or server administrator.
PLEASE NOTE: Dangerous Tactics does not retain backups of files after cancellation of service. Client shall retain their own backup if they intend to migrate. If Client has an alternate vendor to do the migration for them, we’re very happy to work with them. We require that the Client contacts us and introduces us directly to the vendor, so we can verify that we’re operating in accordance with Client’s wishes.
DANGEROUS TACTICS CANNOT GUARANTEE SECURITY OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY WEBSITE THAT HAS LEFT OUR SERVERS AND THAT IS NO LONGER IN AN ENVIRONMENT WE CONTROL. AFTER MIGRATION, DANGEROUS TACTICS IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR ONGOING SUPPORT AT OUR NORMAL RATE OF $150/HR.
Terms Of Service Modifications
This Terms of Service document may be revised at any time. By remaining a client of Dangerous Tactics you are agreeing to the most current version of these Terms of Service. As an active Client, you will be notified via email of any changes to these Terms of Service.